GENUINE NEPHRITE JADE YONI EGGS.
AWAKEN THE POWER THAT LIES IN YOUR WOMB & YONI TEMPLE..... WITH THE JADE EGG.
ABOUT JADE EGGS.
- THESE ARE MEDIUM SIZE EGGS [ 43x30mm] SIDEWAY DRILLED.
- The Jade Egg is an egg-shaped semi-precious stone, which has healing properties for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual balance, and is worn by a woman inside her vagina.
- It's an amazing tool that helps tone the lower abdomen and strengthen the muscles of the pelvic and urogenital diaphragms, which serve as a floor for all our vital organs. When these muscles are strong they prevent leakage of our vital force and sexual energy and help us to harness this energy into other creative, as well as healing areas in our life.
- Your Yoni and Womb are amazing, Magical places capable of bestowing new life, creating new ideas and visions, and providing you with amazing erotic experiences. By connecting to your yoni and your womb, the very centre of your being, you can start accessing your feminine power and creative potential.
- If you would like to go deeper into your relationship with your self, then the Jade Yoni Egg practice will help you build that inner connection while also delivering you many sexual health and pleasure benefits.
- Reconnect you with your vagina.
- Help you lubricate naturally.
- Build pelvic floor strength [ great for post-birth recovery]
- Eradicate Incontinence
- Increase Libido
- Help prime the vagina for multiple and full-body orgasms.
- Inside the vagina, there are many Reflexology points, just like the ones on the palms of our hands. They correspond with the internal organs- heart, liver, spleen, etc. When you wear your yoni egg you are massaging these reflexology points in a similar way to acupuncture, stimulating and rejuvenating the organs of your entire body. It has been noted that women who enjoy sex into old age tend to look younger.
- Some women report stimulating the ovaries in this gentle way has assisted in Balancing their Hormone levels and reducing PMS and Menstrual cramps.
- The Pelvic Floor Muscles, unlike other muscles in the body, have the ability to regenerate and repair themselves in a short period of time. You can achieve any level of dexterity at any age, limited by your desire and dedication.
- Did you know that there are multiple sets of muscles in your pelvis that you can learn to differentiate and control independently? developing dexterity with these muscles can create more pleasure for both you and your partner and, without doubt, will increase intimacy during lovemaking. Be prepared for more fulfilling sex to add excitement, passion, and closeness in your relationship.
- Did you know that women can experience many different kinds of orgasms? Among them are vaginal, cervical and uterine orgasms. Practising with your yoni egg can awaken your body and mind to make these life-changing experiences possible.
- Simple Kegel exercises are the foundation of the Yoni Egg Practice. Doing Kegels is already great. Doing them with a yoni egg is like doing curls with a dumbbell instead of just flexing your biceps. As you become more advanced, you can learn to manipulate the egg by moving different muscle groups inside your yoni! This is usually referred to as "Vaginal Kung Foo" .
- INSERTING THE EGG
- When your body is ready, take your Yoni Egg, Warm the egg with your hands, hold the smaller end of the egg with your hand and place the larger end of the egg between inner labia, and gently push the egg up as far as comfortable inside your yoni canal. Always insert the larger part of the egg first, so the smaller end with string is towards the front of your yoni.
- Once the egg is inside your yoni, try to squeeze your egg and then release it. By practising the contracting and releasing cycle, you can strengthen your love muscles and gain greater awareness and sensitivity. You can perform this practice at lying down, sitting, kneeling and standing positions.
- After your love muscles become stronger and more sensitive, you can try to squeeze the egg and lift it upwards, or push it downwards. Use your love muscle to play with the egg.
- RETRIEVAL OF THE EGG
- After the practice, gently pull the string to remove the egg. If the egg is not threaded, squeezing the muscles the way you would have a bowel movement this will expel the egg.
- After use, remove and discard the string, clean the egg by washing with soap or toothpaste and rinse thoroughly with warm water, dry, wrap it in a soft cloth, and then store it in the provided pouch.
- ALL OUR EGGS COME WITH A USER INSTRUCTION GUIDE.
Back to Personal Products