Sale Sold out
Regular price $55.00 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
- A Beautifully Hand Crafted Lapis Lazuli Seven Chakra Wand.
- A beautiful wand for your crystal healing journey, to use on yourself or a healing wand for friends or client use.
- Lapis Lazuli is an excellent stone for executives, journalists, and psychologists, stimulating wisdom and good judgement in the practical world.
- It aids intellectual analysis in archeologists and historians, problem-solving for lawyers, and creates new ideas for inventors and writers.
- Lapis Lazuli is a powerful crystal for activating the higher mind and enhancing intellectual ability.
- It stimulates the desire for knowledge, truth, and understanding, and aids the process of learning.
- It is excellent for enhancing memory. Lapis Lazuli is beneficial to the throat, larynx, and vocal cords, and helps regulate the endocrine and thyroid glands.
- Lapis Lazuli enhances circulation and improves cardiac rhythm.
- Lapis Lazuli activates the psychic centres at the Third Eye and balances the energies of the Throat Chakra.
- The Brow Chakra, also called the Third Eye, is the centre of our perception and command. It directs our sight and everyday awareness of the world.
- Our consciousness is located here, and we relate to ourselves through this chakra.
- It commands the energy flow within the body. When the brow chakra is in balance we see clearly and understand what we see. We can interpret visual cues and our perception is high.
- The Throat Chakra is the voice of the body, a pressure valve that allows the energy from the other chakra's to be expressed. If it is blocked or out of balance, it can affect the health of the other chakras. In balance, it allows for the expression of what we think and what we feel. We can communicate our ideas, beliefs, and emotions. When the throat chakra is in balance and open, we can bring our personal truth out into the world. We have an easy flow of energy within the body and spirit. The energy that springs upward from the lower chakras can continue its path enabling free expression and natural release.
- Blue crystal energy will unblock and balance the throat chakra. The darker shades of blue carry the power of truth.
- Lapis is one of the oldest spiritual stones known to man, used by Healers, Priests, and royalty, for power, wisdom and to stimulate psychic abilities and inner vision. It represents universal truth.
- Lapis quickly releases stress, allowing for peace and serenity. Placed over the third eye, Lapis expands awareness and conscious attunement to the intuitive self, stimulating enlightenment and enhancing dream work. It permits spiritual journeying and tapping into personal and spiritual power. Lapis provides a connection with dream forces that are working to both guide and counsel during altered states. As a protection stone, Lapis Lazuli recognizes psychic attack and blocks it, returning the energy back to its source. Lapis Lazuli's dark blue energy is perfect for enhancing respect and compassion in ourselves. Dark blue crystals teach us humanity, discretion, and honour. They help us act more charitably, and focus our efforts on services to others. They teach us grace, sensitivity to the needs of others, and tenderness in our dealings.